Last week we had a movie night with our new purchase, Snow White. We made popcorn and cut up apple slices for our snack (which was really our dinner!). Eleanor loved watching it and it was so fun to watch something with her for the first time. Of course, Michael had many funny things to say (which went right over Eleanor's head). For instance, at the beginning when the Prince sees Snow White doing her chores and starts singing to her, the evil Queen is looking on (filled with jealously). Michael quips, "Eleanor, I'm worried for Snow White, aren't you? I'm worried because her Prince is wearing more lipstick than she is!"
I wanted to get one decent picture of her getting all snuggled in on the couch, but she was just being silly. It was a fun family night!


2 comments:
Leave it to Dads! We seem to have a similar person here who cracks continual jokes during movies! Darling pictures Love, Karma & Laurence
Gee, Michael, Karma really paid you a complement there, that comparison was to me! Bahnka.
By the way, we have two more "only Bahnka spills" stories, ask Karma about them. LA
Post a Comment