Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sesame Street Live!

As part of Eleanor's birthday gift Michael and I took her to Sesame Street Live last week. We had such a fun time. Watching her get really excited about the characters was so fun! Of course, Elmo is her favorite, but she enjoyed watching the other characters as well. The show was about an hour and a half (with a 15 minute intermission) and Eleanor stayed in her seat the whole time. She also had popcorn for the first time and couldn't get enough of it! It was a very special morning for Michael and I as we watched our little girl participate in some "big girl" activities.

This is a little outfit that Grandma Mari Lee gave her for her birthday. She's also carrying her new backpack!

3 comments:

BAGVLI said...

So fun! I must admit...I'm jealous. I love Elmo, too!

What a special day for you! Isn't it funny the kinds of things you do as a parent that you never thought you would do - like say...go to a Sesame Street Live concert! :) Life is good!

Natalie said...

Oh she's too cute with that backpack. :)

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Love her outfit and I'm glad she's using the backpack. Eleanor is always beautifully accessorized! Karma & Bahnka