Happy 32nd Birthday Culloton boys!
To celebrate the guys' birthday, we drove to Inver Grove Heights yesterday to meet Matt, Melissa, Mari Lee & Aunt Sue at Ruby Tuesday's. Here is a shot of the guys in the parking lot. Of course, Eleanor had to get in the picture too!
Eleanor eating her grilled cheese sandwich, which looked mighty tasty! I must say, I love having a toddler (vs. a baby) wherein you can start ordering off the kids' menu and letting them interact in the dinner process. Watching her eat like a big girl is so much fun! But...back to the guys...
To celebrate the guys' birthday, we drove to Inver Grove Heights yesterday to meet Matt, Melissa, Mari Lee & Aunt Sue at Ruby Tuesday's. Here is a shot of the guys in the parking lot. Of course, Eleanor had to get in the picture too!
Eleanor eating her grilled cheese sandwich, which looked mighty tasty! I must say, I love having a toddler (vs. a baby) wherein you can start ordering off the kids' menu and letting them interact in the dinner process. Watching her eat like a big girl is so much fun! But...back to the guys...



6 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My heart! That's too cute!
Happy Birthday Mike and Matt!
"You've had a birthday shout HURRAY
We want to Sing to you TODAY
One year older, and wiser too
Happy BIRTHDAY to YOU (two!)"
Happiest happy birthdays to the Culloton boys - wishing you a wonderful year from the Youngquists!
Hope you had a fun day, Michael!
Cute video of Eleanor Rose!
What can I say? Her language is really coming along, that Eleanor! Also, hope the twins had a great celebration--happy bday! Karma & Laurence
Happy Birthday, Mr. C.! What a treat to see pictures of you, Brynn and precious Eleanor! Hope you had a terrific birthday. Jacob sure enjoyed reconnecting with you at the State Fair. You folks are all time favorites of his :0) Best wishes, Lori & Bruce Nicklay
HAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY MIKE! It's on my calender and I failed it in writing on time, but I honored you in my heart!
Loves to you,
m,j,e, and m
Post a Comment