We had a little party at our house on Saturday in honor of Eleanor's 2nd Birthday. We can't believe our little "baby" is now 2 years old! We had several friends & family come over for a piece of cake (more on that in another blog post) and it was a very nice afternoon. Here is Eleanor with her "Pooh inspired" birthday cake.
Let's flashback to September 8, 2006 shall we? Here she is straight from the womb looking wrinkled and mad at the world - I can't really blame her! We loved her instantly...Happy 27th Birthday, Uncle Jordan!!




6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Eleanor! You look so happy about that cake, hope you had fun at your party.
Michael and Brynn: The past 2 years have shown that the 2 of you are amazing parents. I'm so proud of both of you. Eleanor is an amazing little lady, smart and funny and beautiful...okay I'll stop - after all I'm one of the grandma's. I told the gals at work today that her 2 favorite words are "No" and "Mine". Oh well, that's what 2 year olds are all about. Once again, the 3 grandparents had a GREAT time together. I love being around your parents Brynn - we are so blessed to get along so well, and share the little one like we do.
Mari Lee
That's cool, Brynn. I didn't realize Eleanor and your brother shared a birthday!
So fun that we got to visit you at the hospital when Eleanor was brand new! I remember feeling I needed to disinfect my kids every other minute while we were there, but I must say - Michael has relaxed a little in that department, hasn't he? I repeat "a little"...
Eleanor is such a sweet little girl and we are blessed beyond words by the friendship of our families! Thanks for inviting us over for the party! So good to hang out with you and your lovely family!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Eleanor! Have fun at the Sesame Street concert this week!!!
Love, Amy and the gang
Time flies when you're having fun! Wish we could have been there but I hear her latest knitted item will be a coat instead of a sweater. I guess I overestimated her size but better too big than too small, right? She can always grow into it. We love you all, Auntie Janis I don't qualify for the "grandma" label, ha!
Happy Birthday Eleanor!
You can tell she is truly cherished by her parents - I hope she knows how lucky she is to have the two of your for her mom and dad!
I remember the first time we met Eleanor at Mari Lee's - Elin was only 2 herself and Eleanor was just a little tiny bundle and now she's an adorable toddler!
Hugs from us!
It does seem like yesterday that Eleanor came into the world. We feel so blessed to have her. Jordan, happy birthday, again, son--at least you didn't get underwear this year! We love you both very, very much! Karma & Laurence
Post a Comment