Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pretty Poncho

As many of you know, my aunt Janis is a wonderful knitter. She made Eleanor this adorable poncho - check out the pom poms! It fits Eleanor perfectly and is great for just slipping over her head. This is going to come in handy since we're having a chilly spring. But, I'm sure it will still fit Eleanor this fall. Thanks, Janis!
Wow! Auntie Janis knit me this? I must be very special!


Showing off the back of the poncho (and my cute tushy).

Just lettin' the wind blow through my hair on this beautiful (but somewhat chilly) spring day!

4 comments:

BAGVLI said...

These pictures are so cute! and what a cute poncho! Aunt Janis, will you make some for my girls, too? :)

klanderson said...

Eleanor surely has Martha Stewart beat in the poncho area, thanks to Auntie Janis! In fact, even before she was born, Eleanor had the Best Knitted Wardrobe award! It's darling on her and is perfect for early spring--thanks, Janis!

klanderson said...

I am sure Eleanor thinks her doll should have a poncho...

Natalie said...

Her expressions are so cute. What a cute poncho!