Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New settings

OK, as you all can see, I went crazy and decided to change the blog settings. I've been working on this for almost an hour and DWTS & Idol are on tonight - I must be nuts!!! But, I need your help. I wanted to get rid of "Keeping up with the Cullotons" because it's just like Keeping up with the Kardashians on E! - I don't want to be associated with that in any way. So, I was trying to think of a new clever name. At first I was thinking of newspaper-like things such as "The Culloton Tribune" or "The Daily Culloton." Lame. Anyway, then I was thinking of musical terms like "The Culloton Chord" or "The Culloton Cadence." What? Yeah, I know. Then I was looking up names for animals when they are in a group. Flock, clan (I tried that but it reminded me to much of the KKK) gaggle, congregation, coalition, murder (that's a pack of crows!), colony, swarm, cluster, troop, tribe...and on and on.

If any of you have good ideas let me know! I need to get back to my TV watching now...

8 comments:

Jordan said...

Why don't we admit what 99% of the content focuses on and name it something like "The Adventures of Eleanor Rose."

BAGVLI said...

The creative juices just aren't flowing...sorry. I'm trying really hard to think of something and it's just not working. Do you have a nickname for Eleanor (not Ellie, but a silly little name) that you could call it?

B of bagvl said...

"Culloton Community Corner"
"Culloton Cornerstones"
"Commonwealth of Culloton"
"Culloton Commotion"
"Culloton Colloquialisms"

Brynn said...

Geez, Bill. Have some time at work to slack off?! Here are some I was thinking about last night while watching the God-aweful Idol.

The Culloton Commentary
The Culloton Companion Piece
The Culloton Compilation
The Culloton Compass

or put an adjective in front:

The Curious Cullotons
The Clever Cullotons

Michael thought of:
Striking Chord with the Cullotons...

I'm spending too much time thinking about this!

BAGVLI said...

How about "A Culloton Home Companion"?

Brynn said...

OMG - I love "A Culloton Home Companion"..that might be the winner - but, I'll be open to more suggestions too. I'll give people another 24 hours or so...

I'm so pathetic...I'm suppose to be home cleaning!! :)

BAGVLI said...

How about "The Chronicles of Culloton" ? :)

klanderson said...

Since I am claiming 98% of the genetic make up of Eleanor, why not something with Anderson in it?

( the mother's mitochondria has a great influence on what genes manifest themselves. )

I guess if the above were true, then perhaps something with Wilson in it. Does Eleanor like to go shopping or have a penchant for purses?

I guess this is my way of saying I am not coming up with any good suggestions. I do like "Adventures"; "Chords"; "Culloton Home Companion".

K suggests "Eleanor's Epic"