Congrats to Amy Nelson who came up with the winning title for our blog! How clever - and she didn't think her creative juices were flowing!
Here are some runners up - some serious, some not so serious:
Striking a Chord with the Cullotons
The Culloton Connection
Culloton Colloquialisms
The Culloton Conception
The Constipated Cullotons
Eleanor's Epic Adventures
The Lion, The Witch, & Eleanor
Lions and Tigers and Eleanor...oh my!
Thanks for all your ideas and for consistently checking our blog! I wanted to stick with Culloton in the name (vs. making it about Eleanor) because maybe very soon my husband will finally let me get pregnant again! He holds all the "cards" - damn him! That sibling would probably not like having the blog be all about Eleanor.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
A Culloton Home Companion
Posted by Brynn at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What do I win?! What do I win?! Cash prizes? :)
Good job, Amy. Brynn, we love the blog and love how your creative juices have come alive through it. Looking to seeing all of you, but especially the little roughhouser!
Post a Comment