The Easter bunny was so generous this year. :) The girls each got a DVD, a book, a summer outfit, Easter Little People, sidewalk chalk, and, of course, candy!

Eleanor got the Tangled DVD/Blu Ray & matching book and the Rapunzel Barbie doll. Miriam got a Max & Ruby DVD & book. The Easter bunny also found cute little t-shirts & matching shorts (on clearance!) at Target. Boy, that Easter bunny has great taste & likes to shop on a budget!

Miriam didn't quite get the whole Easter basket thing, but she was still excited mostly because Eleanor was so excited.
Eleanor had been asking me for weeks when Tangled would be coming out on DVD. She was so excited to get her Tangled-themed Easter basket. And, I must say, we LOVE the movie Tangled. It's the best Disney movie to come out in years. The scene with the floating lanterns (I won't give away too much in case there are people who haven't seen it yet) makes me almost cry every time. We've watched it (or parts of it) several times already.
This wraps up our Easter pictures for 2011. Happy Spring, everyone! Let's hope that summer is coming soon...




2 comments:
In the picture of Eleanor holding up the movie, she looks so much like her daddy!
Awesome Easter pics, Brynn.
Karen
I agree - that lantern scene is unbelievable. I wasn't "almost" crying - I had tears down the face! :)
Cute Easter baskets - and kiddos! :)
Post a Comment