Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas in North Dakota


We spent the majority of our Christmas holiday in North Dakota this year. It's a long drive for us, but well worth it! All of Mom & Dad's kids & grandkids were home this year and so it made it so special. I will admit that I got a bit lazy about taking pictures because Natalie has such a nice camera, but the following are some of the ones off of my camera. We got a really nice family picture (with all 10 of us!) with Natalie's camera and she also got some of the kids in their Christmas outfits. Most of mine are when the kids were in their pajamas!






Natalie & Eleanor made this cute pancake Santa. In the end, Eleanor didn't want to eat it...kids - what are you going to do??

Our adorable (& very happy!) cousin/nephew Seth. His first Christmas!!

I love this picture! Our girls are really starting to play with each other (sort of!).

This is another favorite picture. The cousins really got along well and Seth just brought a smile to all of our faces - he's truly such a happy baby. I have some more pictures from North Dakota when we took all the kids outside in the snow. I'll get those posted soon. A special thanks to my Mom & Dad for making the holiday so special - we have lots of great memories. Also, my apologies to the St. Cloud crew. Due to bad weather, we only got to spend about 24 hours there after we left Bismarck and I didn't get a single picture!! I'm now slapping myself on the wrist and vow to have better picture-taking capabilities next time! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love seeing all the Christmas jamies--it was wonderful to have you all here. Our heartfelt thanks to both families making the long trek! Gramma Karma