Here's our big girl all ready for her first day at Rainbow School! She'll be going every Tuesday & Thursday morning. It's located at our church, but it's supported by several Lutheran congregations in Rochester. And, any child is welcome to attend regardless of religious affiliation.

She was excited to wear one of her new birthday outfits and her new shoes!
Every day they hang up their coats & backpacks and then sign themselves in by writing their name (or tracing it). Eleanor does know how to write her name, but still needs help with some of her letters.
She was so ready for this that we had to force a hug out of her! As is typical with most things in her life...she rarely looks back. Have a great year, Eleanor!



3 comments:
You are a beautiful big/little girl Eleanor, and I'm so proud of you.I know you're going to love preschool. Four short years ago, no one in your family had any idea how you were going to enrich our lives. I LOVE YOU!!!
Grandma Mari Lee
Eleanor looks so grown up and very beautiful on her first day of Rainbow School. Have many happy days to come, Eleanor! Love, Gramma & Grampa A.
Hooray - congrats, Eleanor!!! I bet it helps that it's at your church and she feels comfortable there. Love the dress - you look very pretty, big girl!
Post a Comment