Well, since Miriam is now 7 months old (on Nov. 29th) I'm finally posting some pictures I took of her at 6 months. Here she is soooooo close to sitting up. But, alas, not quite there yet.

Miriam is still a very contented baby (for the most part). She's gotten better at not getting up at night. She was in a real habit for awhile of getting up once at night, taking a bottle and then going back down. But, she's been more consistent lately.

Miriam laughs and smiles the most at Eleanor. She thinks Eleanor is so funny. It's very sweet to watch. Eleanor talks to Miriam just like I do. For example she uses a higher pitched voice and uses phrases like, "I'm coming honey!" or "It's OK honey!").
Trying so hard to get at the camera. Her little eyes are saying "I want that in my mouth - now!"


5 comments:
She is just edible. So so sweet!!!
Whoah. When did she grow up?????? I can't believe it.
Oh, I love the outfit! I love that you have it and I get to see another baby wearing it - almost makes me want to cry, but I am rather hormonal these days! :)
She is so adorable and sweet! - and growing up too fast!
She makes my heart melt. I have the most amazing time with her last weekend!! (Eleanor too). She is a sweet baby girl. I don't know that I've ever seen such a content baby. I'm so proud to be her grandma!!
Mari Lee
Her hair is almost auburn and those bright blue eyes--so precious! We love seeing her!
Post a Comment