Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

We had a nice, quiet Thanksgiving at home this year. Mari Lee, Sue, Matt & Melissa were nice enough to come our way since I had to work both Wednesday and Friday. This is the only good picture I got of Eleanor on Thanksgiving Day. It was a lovely day for November and we all took a walk after our big dinner. We walked over to the park and Eleanor ran all the bases on the baseball field. A great way to get rid of some energy! Mike & Matt also ran the bases racing each other, which was very comical.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too - Christmas is quickly upon us! God's Blessings to you all during Advent.

1 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Ooo - I love Eleanor's hat! :) Gloria had the matching sweater last year! :)

I don't think we've seen Eleanor since her birthday party. We really should get together, huh?!

Happy Tuesday....
Amy