Love these pics - so sweet! I also love that we post comments on each others blogs. I don't get many otherwise. I feel kind of like a loser, but I think my family is too chicken to write anything! :) Hope you have a great weekend!
I was just looking at all your cute pictures again and noticed that in the pic where Grandma is reading "Snuggle Puppy", she must be at that part of the book/song where you say/sing "Oooo, snuggle puppy of mine", as her lips look to be in the "ooo" formation. Gee....what nice people gave you that book anyway?
2 comments:
Love these pics - so sweet! I also love that we post comments on each others blogs. I don't get many otherwise. I feel kind of like a loser, but I think my family is too chicken to write anything! :) Hope you have a great weekend!
I was just looking at all your cute pictures again and noticed that in the pic where Grandma is reading "Snuggle Puppy", she must be at that part of the book/song where you say/sing "Oooo, snuggle puppy of mine", as her lips look to be in the "ooo" formation. Gee....what nice people gave you that book anyway?
Post a Comment