This is my first attempt at adding a video to the blog. I hope you all can view it! It's just a 2-minute long little footage of Eleanor playing in the living room.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is my first attempt at adding a video to the blog. I hope you all can view it! It's just a 2-minute long little footage of Eleanor playing in the living room.
Posted by Brynn at 1:10 PM
2 comments:
Just back from Chicago, and I'm getting caught up looking at all the posts on the Culloton blog, so here's my summary comments. The new haircut is adorable. The sunglasses and pink snowsuit are adorable. The Easter pic with the lilies is adorable. And last but not least, the final video "bye" with her back to her audience shows Eleanor's appropriate disdain for the relentless paparazzi! All just too adorable! We don't get to see you enough in the office, so I'm loving the blog!
Karen
Love it! You'll have to show me how to leave video. I haven't attempted it yet!
Post a Comment