Since I've gotten really behind on blogging, I just decided to do a highlights post of some pictures from this fall. The above picture is just from one morning when the girls were playing together and Eleanor was so proud of getting her doll, Lili Anna, all dressed up in her riding outfit. She decided she needed a picture! Also, I know that a lot of these pictures have been posted on Facebook, but we have several "elderly" relatives that don't have Facebook and so I better keep them all up-to-date (you know who you are!). We love you all and wish you lived closer!!
The next few pictures are from our annual visit to the Northwoods Orchard. Miriam is wearing the infamous pumpkin sweater & hat knit by Auntie Janis (one of those "elderly" relatives I was telling you about). :)
Halloween! The girls were both mermaids. Specifically, Miriam was Ariel and so Eleanor thought she could be one of Ariel's older sisters. They really had fun at a couple of different Halloween parties we went to and trick-or-treating. Even Miriam (at just 2 1/2) was so excited to go! I don't even understand how she knew what we were doing. But, if Eleanor is excited about something than Miriam is too. Pretty cute.
Eleanor took her first dance class this fall. We just went through Community Ed and she really enjoyed it. Wednesday night was her last class and they allowed the parents in for a little show. Cameras were rolling! She was the tallest girl in her class and (not surprisingly!) listened to every word the teacher said. She is so focused!! Don't know who she gets that from. ;)

Well, I hope I caught you all up on our fall. Now that we're heading in to the holidays we'll see if I can keep up. I'll try! We love you all and appreciate the love & support you give our family.












1 comments:
So wonderful to see all the pictures. The pumpkin sweater from Aunt Janis has really been used and is so delightful in fall pictures. Thanks for the update, Brynn. Mom & Dad
Post a Comment