Monday, September 26, 2011

Grand Rapids Part II


I wanted to post some more pictures from our trip to Grand Rapids in August. Some of these first ones are from Natalie's camera and the rest are from mine.



Sisters!



Jordan took us out on the boat - this picture doesn't show it, but the girls were so excited when the boat first took off. They were squealing! Also, thanks to Cindy & Dale for letting us borrow their boat for the afternoon - Jordan's boat wouldn't start!




We docked the boat on a little island area where we could get out and explore. Miriam wasn't too sure about the water...but, Eleanor got right in.






Eleanor's little treasures! She wanted me to take a picture...






Miriam & Seth got to take a bath together - so cute!!




Jordan also took Eleanor & Michael for a canoe ride. Eleanor was so excited to go!



That's all for our Grand Rapids trip. It look me so long to post these and I have so much catching up to do, including Eleanor's birthday. I spend so much time at a computer at work, it's just difficult for me to find time to devote to the blog. But, I'll get caught up one of these days!

0 comments: