Eleanor got to do Valentines for her preschool class this year! All 20 of them! She wrote all the names and crossed each name off the list. Then, she wanted to do one for herself. When I explained that you really don't do one for yourself because you get one from everyone else she quipped, "that doesn't make any sense!" So, I let her make one "To: Eleanor From: Eleanor." She was very concerned that she wouldn't get the Tinkerbell lollipop that came with each Valentine. Also, I think it's probably a very good life lesson - love yourself first! :)
I wanted to show her 4-year-old hand writing. It's coming along nicely! FYI...Her teacher's name is Ms. Cat.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!



4 comments:
So sweet. I agree - good life lesson.
Happy Valentine's Day, Cullotons!!! Love ya!
Happy Valentine's Day!! SO cute that Eleanor got to do valentines. Aww!
I have a feeling she's going to have her parents' planning and organizational skills!
I love it! Miles also made one for himself (: or rather a few.....he wanted one of each of them. I'm impressed with Eleanor's handwriting at her age. Way to go gal!
Post a Comment