Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Photo Shoot


A couple of weeks ago I asked our dear friend Amy Nelson if she wouldn't mind trying to get some pictures of the girls. Here are just a few highlights from the little photo session we had today. She was so nice to take time out of her day to meet us at the Olmsted County History Center to take these pictures. I wanted to get some pictures of the girls since Eleanor is now 4 and Miriam is almost 18 months. Amy did an excellent job, especially since Miriam is not the easiest photography subject right now!


Eleanor Rose - 4 years old



Miriam Grace - 17 months




This is a funny photo because this is all Miriam wanted to do - walk away from all of us!


Be sure to click into this photo to see it bigger. Amy put a really nice quote on it.


And last but not least...this one might very well be framed in my house FOREVER.

There are so many more pictures and so I may still be posting some, but I had to get a few on the blog for some of our not-so-techy-relatives & friends who are not on Facebook (you know who you are!). Thanks again, Amy! We love them!

4 comments:

Roseys said...

From your not so techy aunt who isn't on facebook, we thank you. The pictures of the girls holding hands so reminds me of Karma and me in some of our old pictures. It even looks like an old building in the background and with the black and white it makes it look old. Really neat. I would love some of these pix especially the one holding hands. love you guys, Janis

Anonymous said...

OMG - As a grandparent, how can you look at these pictures, especially the last one, and not "well up" in the eyes. Can't wait to get some of these photos framed - like I don't have enough already, but it's time to update. What beautiful, sweet little angels!!

Anonymous said...

A lovely assortment of family and individual/sister shots. These are truly keepers! I have a really cute picture of Jan and I where she is holding me (she was 7; I was about 2) that I cherish, as Jan mentioned. Again, wonderful job, Amy! Karma & Laurence

Courtney said...

Those are precious - everything is so perfect in them - the colors, the personalities, the vivid quality. GREAT family and kid pictures.