Those are great shots of the girls. Jim was so impressed and commented on how beautiful the girls are. Would love to kiss those cheeks. Love you guys, Janis and Jim
Those are beautiful pictures of sweet girls (I do love that you included the lunge forward, the pulling hair, and all other not so perfect shots as well)!
6 comments:
Such sweeties! Happy Valentine's Day, Cullotons!
Oh those girlies are so cute. I must must must meet them. Will you guys be in St. C any time in August?
Oh my gosh! What adorable photos of my two beautiful nieces!
Love you all!
Such great pictures, Brynn--we love you and Happy Valentine's Day to you all! Bahnka & Gramma Karma (in G. Rapids, MN right now)
Brynn,
Those are great shots of the girls. Jim was so impressed and commented on how beautiful the girls are. Would love to kiss those cheeks. Love you guys, Janis and Jim
Those are beautiful pictures of sweet girls (I do love that you included the lunge forward, the pulling hair, and all other not so perfect shots as well)!
Post a Comment