My mom and aunt came to visit us over the last several days. As I've mentioned before, Eleanor calls my mom "Karma Karma." I think it's because Grandma and Karma sound similar to each other. Anyway, we also starting call my aunt Janis Janis just for fun! We had a great visit here in Rochester and Janis really enjoyed meeting Miriam for the first time.


Thanks for coming to visit us Mom & Jan! I have to give a "shout out" to my uncle Jim who I know has been checking my blog expecting to track his wife's travels! Hey Jim - will you come and clean my house one of these days??! :)


2 comments:
I would love to clean your house and help Michael with the yard or plumbing and even help your daughters become math geniuses or track athletes (yikes). Janis will probably lobby to move next door to you after her time with the little ones. I miss our frequent weekends together!
How fun! I bet it was especially nice to have them there with Michael's rehearsals in the evenings.
I hope to see you soon! I'm missing you.
Post a Comment