I wanted to give all of our faithful blog-watchers a sneak peek at some photos from this past weekend. My parents were in town (yeah!) and we went out to the Northwoods Apple Orchard on Saturday afternoon and then on Sunday Eleanor had her 2nd annual Daycare Halloween party. It was such a fun weekend!
Eleanor was much more cooperative at the apple growth chart this year than she was last year!
Here she is at the Quarry Hill Nature Center for her daycare party. This adorable costume we're borrowing from Eleanor's good friend, Theodore. I'll be posting more pictures of our weekend either tomorrow or Wednesday. Stay tuned! :)
3 comments:
What a cute little Pooh she is!
There's so many photo ops at Northwoods, aren't there? It's hard to choose! Can't wait to see more! I've been missing your blog.
Amy
Hi Brynn! I have missed your excellent blogging skills. Looks like you had great weather for visiting the orchard. Cute pictures of Eleanor, especially the Pooh costume where she is resting her hands on her big belly full of honey! Very cute. Eager to see more!
-Laura
Oh my goodness that pumpkin sweater and hat are adorable! Why can't adults wear things like that - what about striped tights from gymboree for adults? I'd wear them. Maybe I can start a petition and then I'd get to wear a pumpkin hat like Eleanor!
Post a Comment